Last week I wrote about why you need to share. Here are two simple tools you can use to cultivate the minset of sharing.
Twitter – Influence your tribe 140 characters at a time
- Share things you are learning or reading
- Link to people that will add value to your followers
- Link to articles that you are reading
(Note: Making 85 updates a day, telling people you are riding the bus, eating chocolate cake etc… is not hugely valuable in my opinion. Check out why Twitter work for me for a global leaders non-profit leader’s perspective on using this tool.)
- I examine nearly all the posts friends share via Google Reader
- Sharing posts you like helps identify blogs your circle of influence can also benefit from
What tools do you use to help you share?